Junior Website Designer
Juicy Results creates marketing websites and Internet marketing campaigns for small businesses. We design websites to work with our custom WordPress framework. In addition to websites, the designer will create design assets for banner ads, social media content, whitepapers and many other types of information design.
At Juicy Results, we strive to deliver friendly, fun and remarkable customer service, so attitude is extremely important for all team members.
Juicy Results expects our technical staff to understand and stay on top of Internet marketing principles and trends and be able to discuss these issues with clients and team members.
- Design marketing websites, ads, marketing pieces, newsletter/blog images and social media profile assets for clients
- Customize our custom WordPress theme based on design specs and IA
- Participate in and lead design presentation/discussions meetings with clients via screensharing
- Understand and communicate Internet marketing techniques and ensure they are integrated in all deliverables
- Keep PM up to date on design/skinning status for all projects involved in
- Cross browser check all work and delegate fixes when necessary
- Train clients on WordPress, Newsletter and other administrative tools
- Troubleshoot WordPress challenges and provide customer support
- Clear communicators and comfortable dealing with clients, developers and project managers
- Some experience with WordPress themes, plugins and customization
- Comfortable with very basic PHP programming
- Value the importance of good content in design and understand visual communication principles
- Thrive in a process-oriented work environment
- Are able to manage multiple, concurrent projects of varying size and complexity
- Are conscientious about meeting deadlines
- Receptive to learning new technologies and skills
If you feel you are a great fit for our Juicy culture and this role. Please submit your application here.