Internet Project Manager
Do you have what it takes to shephard our clients through the perfect project process?
A Project Manager at Juicy Results translates client objectives and problems into solution-oriented project plans. We build websites and marketing campaigns and those projects have a number of moving parts. The project manager starts with a project template and decides what additional tasks and deviations the project will require, and communicates the project requirements to the Traffic Manager, Designers, Developers and other technical staff.
The Project Manager will communicate with the account manager and directly to the client to keep all parties aware of progress on a consistent basis. Clear and frequent communication is a requirement for success in this role.
Additionally, the project manager is expected to review and optimize the project processes and plans on a regular basis to ensure that we are delivering consistent and profitable services to our clients. At the end of the day, the Project Manager is ultimately responsible for the success of the projects they manage.
- Design project plans from creative briefs and narrative problem documents
- Work with Content Strategist to create sitemap/outline of site contents
- Define appropriate schedules for project plans and work with the Traffic Manager to assign resources and balance workloads
- Track current status of all open projects
- Define budgets for projects
- Review completed website design and marketing work and provide feedback
- Be ultimately responsible for the success of the project
- Are able to break large problems into detailed plans
- Have a process-oriented nature
- Are able to manage multiple, concurrent projects of varying size and complexity
- Are conscientious about meeting deadlines
- Experience with WordPress and Social Media
- Comfortable providing clear and direct communication to clients, managers and technical resources
- Experience managing a high number of open projects
- Receptive to learning new technologies and skills
Please send resume, cover letter and links to any projects you have worked on that you would like to showcase to Lisaann@juicyresults.com