Read Posts by Me
- Too much drama on your sales team?
- What Eskimos Taught Me About Managing Sales Teams
- The Secret Way Great Companies Get Their Salespeople to Use The CRM
- Capturing Paper Leads In Your CRM
- Automatic Lead Integration With Your CRM
Author of The Bootstrapper’s Guide to SEO
In the last decade, Jeremy has crafted online marketing strategies for countless organizations and professionals ranging in size from the smallest of businesses to fortune 100 companies. He writes and speaks regularly on how organizations can best take advantage of the web to grow their customer base.
Fortunate enough to come of age at the height of the dot com boom, Jeremy was pioneering high traffic Internet websites for a Gannett newspaper at the age of 17. From there, his experience was shaped by a number of startups and the eventual founding of his own Internet software firm in 2001.
With a background in graphic design, software engineering and his continual study of marketing, Jeremy brings robust insight into identifying opportunities for our clients and crafting strategies to make them a reality.