Graphic Designer and Social Media Coordinator
Juicy Results creates unique and effective marketing campaigns for our clients. Custom graphics play a huge part in delivering our services and we are looking for an experienced account coordinator with strong design skills to work under the direction of our team. Helping to develop high impact, attention-grabbing graphics consistently and reliably while coordinating the overall online marketing strategy for clients via content calendars and meetings will be the focus of this role.
The position will require creativity, organization and flexibility. An ideal candidate will take design feedback and not only apply it to the project at hand but future projects as well, for an overall marketing strategy. Organization is KEY for this role. Some days will require graphic design, coordination of SEO strategy, website changes, participating in meetings and more—-being able to prioritize and meet all deadlines is a must.
At Juicy Results, we strive to deliver friendly, fun and remarkable customer service, so attitude is extremely important for all team members.
- Maintain content calendars
- Assist with SEO tasks
- Design graphical content for a wide range of social media clients
- Develop design concepts based on a social media strategy
- Research competition for successful campaigns
- Come up with short headlines or descriptions when needed
- Daily scheduling of social media posts
- Maintain social media calendars
- Participate in meetings with clients and design team and take good notes
- Clear communicators and comfortable dealing with clients, developers and project managers
- Will have 1 – 3 years experience with social media graphic design
- Knowledge of what types of designs work with the different social media platforms
- Proficient with the following platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linked In
- Value the importance of good content in design and understand visual communication principles
- Thrive in a process-oriented work environment
- Are able to manage multiple, concurrent projects of varying size and complexity
- Are conscientious about meeting deadlines
- Receptive to learning new technologies and skills
Juicy Results expects our technical staff to understand and stay on top of Internet marketing principles and trends and be able to discuss these issues with clients and team members.
We’d love to hear from you if you feel you are a great fit for our Juicy culture and this role. The only way to apply is by completing the form to the right.