Junior Graphic Designer
Juicy Results creates unique and effective social media marketing campaigns for our clients. Custom graphics play a huge part in delivering that service and we are looking for an experienced designer to work under the direction of our strategists and creative director to develop high impact, attention-grabbing graphics consistently and reliably.
At Juicy Results, we strive to deliver friendly, fun and remarkable customer service, so attitude is extremely important for all team members.
Juicy Results expects our technical staff to understand and stay on top of Internet marketing principles and trends and be able to discuss these issues with clients and team members.
- Design graphical content for a wide range of social media clients
- Develop design concepts based on a social media strategy
- Research competition for successful campaigns
- Come up with short headlines or descriptions when needed
- Daily scheduling of social media posts
- Maintain social media calendars
- Participate in meetings with clients and design team and take good notes
- Clear communicators and comfortable dealing with clients, developers and project managers
- Will have 1 – 3 years experience with social media graphic design
- Knowledge of what types of designs work with the different social media platforms
- Proficient with the following platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linked In
- Value the importance of good content in design and understand visual communication principles
- Thrive in a process-oriented work environment
- Are able to manage multiple, concurrent projects of varying size and complexity
- Are conscientious about meeting deadlines
- Receptive to learning new technologies and skills
If you feel you are a great fit for our Juicy culture and this role. The only way to apply is by completing the form to the right.