Sales and Marketing Intern
Small, rapidly growing Internet marketing company offering a three month paid internship to an aspiring sales and marketing professional. The internship will involve phone sales training, exposure to cutting edge internet marketing systems and immersive, on-the-job experience with a professional team made up of bright, fun and energetic people.
Daily activities will include online research and prospecting, cold sales call introductions, phone call and email follow ups, marketing script testing, shadowing senior level staff on presentations and meetings with clients and a few special projects to test your creativity and marketing ideas.
This is a chance to observe a proven team sell and implement unique marketing strategies to exciting businesses. You’ll also be getting valuable hands-on experience from on high level, real-world work and coaching from proven experts.
Successful candidates for this opportunity will have:
- An insatiable appetite for learning about business, sales and marketing
- A sense of humor and ability to perform under pressure
- Strong communication skills on the phone, over email and in an office environment
- Comfort with technology and the Internet
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and talk to professionals
- Creative, ambitious and committed personality
- The desire to succeed by helping others succeed
What you should expect:
- Casual, fun, but focused environment
- Mac-based technology
- A mix of focused alone time doing research and calling and meeting prospective clients
- An overwhelming amount of learning and experience
- Showing up on time, giving 100% and enjoying the experience
- A launchpad into your career
- A chance to earn professional recommendations and introductions
The internship begins in September, so complete the questionnaire on the right to be considered. Your best shot at standing out from the crowd is making a quick video of yourself selling us on you! You can copy and paste the link to the video into the form to the right.
Fill out the form to the right to fast track yourself for consideration.