At Juicy Results, the Assistant SEO Tech assists the SEO team with implementing on page SEO efforts such as article posting, page optimization and Google Analytics tasks; as well as off-page optimization tasks such as profile creation and link building. While we may have clients on a variety of content management systems (CMS), most of our clients are using WordPress, therefore extensive WordPress experience is required for this role.
The main priority of the Assistant SEO Tech is to create SEO-optimized blog posts and article pages on our clients websites based on content developed by the SEO team. There are precise steps required to optimize each new page, as well as the requirement for the page to look and feel great. As the SEO field evolves and experience is gained, the responsibilities of the role will evolve and grow.
- Posting articles and page content on websites using WordPress and other content management systems (CMS).
- Scheduling out content and maintaining tight records on publish dates.
- Optimizing page content and configuring websites for SEO purposes.
- Setting up, configuring and integrating Google Analytics and other programs.
- Using our SEO checklists consistently and thoroughly when executing the above tasks.
- Assisting with the creation of monthly reports and other client communication.
- Reviewing progress and recommending adjustments when needed to meet SEO goals
Ideal candidates will have:
- Extensive experience with HTML, WordPress, the web and English.
- Strong written English communication skills.
- Great attention to detail and thorough working habits.
- The ability to self manage and keep good records.
- Basic SEO knowledge and an appetite to learn more on their own.
- A winning “anything is possible” attitude.
- The desire to work with and support a great team.
- A proven track record of hitting deadlines.